This fishing vessel measures in at 44 ft and is powered by twin 450hp cat engines which in return gives you maximum fishing time and minimal travel time.
So Reelaxing is in full survey for 24 passengers and is fully accredited with marine safety Queensland. However most fishing trips are limited to 16-18 passengers to allow more comfort and fishing room.
This unique fishing vessel has an on-board, walk in toilet, extensive sun shades and weather protection and a stable fishing platform to give you the best chance at landing the big one. It also comes with all the latest fishing technology including colour sounder, GPS systems, all emergency radios, life rafts and life jackets, DVD players and a lounge area.
- 13.4m (44ft) Heavy duty fishing vessel
- Dry storage for bags and valuables
- Full clears that protect from any weather
- More than enough seating for everyone
- Go Pro Cameras to captures the days fishing
- Premium fish finding technology and gear
- Full safety gear including 25 person life raft and fire supression system
- Walk in toilet
- Large covered fishing deck with plenty of room
- Non slip deck and dry footing
- Large table to eat and rest in comfort
- Twin 450HP cat engines
- DVD Players
- Comfortable lounge area
So Reelaxing Pricing
Want More Information?
Our Charter Boats
Ashes at sea is a service directory portal that offers your loved ones the oppurtunity to be laid to rest at sea. Designed to offer assistance to families and friends with their search for the need of a charter vessel and skipper for the purpose of scattering loved ones ashes at sea.